Here are some nifty ways you can put your ice cube tray to good use when it's just too chilly for ice!
1. Freeze coffee or cream: Use the ice cube trays to freeze coffee or cream, it's perfect to make iced coffee that's not too diluted plus it's a quick grab and go.
2. Freeze herbs: Use them to freeze fresh herbs - just mix it with a little olive oil or vinegar. And the next time you cook just pop the cube right in.
3. Freeze pasta sauce: You can also freeze pasta sauces in ice cube trays - which is another great no-waste and time-saving tip.
4. Paint palettes: For something a little different, ice cube trays also make great paint palettes. It's great for blending and creating watercolours.
5. Freeze wine: After a party, instead of tossing your leftover wine - place them in an ice cube tray then use it for cooking.
Check out the video above for a demonstration of these hacks in action!