A Household Item Killed Her Puppy, Now She's Making Sure No One Else Makes The Same Mistake

A Household Item Killed Her Puppy, Now She's Making Sure No One Else Makes The Same Mistake

There are so many dangerous objects in our homes and most of us aren’t aware of how they could hurt their loved ones. When Christina Young realized, it was already too late for her puppy.

There aren't many things in this world that are stronger than the bond that we have with our pets. We love them and look after them, and they often do the same for us.

The very thought of losing one of our pets has often been compared to losing a family member or loved one. In fact, it's been proven that the loss of a pet could have serious consequences on our health.

As well as contagious viruses that endanger our pets’ lives and other factors that we can’t control, there are hazards in our very own homes that could be fatal for our dogs. The worst part is that many owners aren’t aware of them.

Unfortunately for one woman named Christina Young, she too was unaware of the seemingly innocuous dangers that could be lurking around her house.

To prevent it from happening to anyone else, Christina Young has shared the tragic death of her dog on social media. This happens more often than you would think, as 3 to 5 dogs die from the same cause every week, especially if they’re puppies.

Read also
Pet Owners Are Feeding These Dangerous Foods To Their Pets Without Realising The Deadly Consequences

Christina Young shared her words in the video above. Check it out and listen to her message - it could very well save the life of one of your pups.

By the editors
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings