A candle is more than a decorative object that sits on the table - the warm light gives a touch of glow to our homes and makes the room feel complete. And the best part? The scent of course - from floral to sweet to fresh, your options are endless.
Aromatherapy candles are all the rave - not only do they smell great but the essential oil mix helps promote relaxation and mediation. Ohmymag will show you how to make your very own aromatherapy candle using all natural ingredients, watch our video today!
How To Make A Homemade Aromatherapy Candle
1) 70g of Soy wax
2) 8g of Coconut oil
3) 10g of Shea butter
5) Small jar (preferably glass)
6) Essential oils (orange, lavender, eucalyptus)
1) Measure the wick length with the size of the jar - cut it if it's too long
2) Place the wick into the jar
3) Heat the wax on the stove
4) Once the wax melts, mix in the coconut oil and shea butter
5) Maintain the temperature at 40ºC
6) Add the essential oils to the mixture (20 drops of orange, 5 drops of lavender, and 10 drops of eucalyptus)
7) Remove the mixture from the heat then pour it into the jar with the wick in place
8) Let it stand for 24 hours