Using essential oils in your beauty routine, for your health or simply for your well-being, is a brilliant idea! However, you may find yourself feeling lost when faced with the huge choice of essential oils available to you. With so many to choose from, which ones should you go for? Don't worry, here's our selection of the 10 most ESSENTIAL essential oils!
Top 10 Beneficial Essential Oils You Should Have
1. Eucalyptus oil: It's ideal for stimulating the immune and respiratory systems. Plus it helps relieve colds and congestion.
2. Rosemary oil: Rosemary essential oil is antiseptic and anti-wrinkle as well as being a digestive and respiratory aid.
3. Mandarin oil: Mandarin red essential oil has relaxing effects, promoting healthy sleep.
4. Peppermint oil: Peppermint essential oil is a powerful painkiller plus spiders hate this smell. Spray it in corners where spiders are common.
5. Lavender oil: Lavender essential oil mixed with vegetable oil has numerous benefits for the skin, muscles, joints, digestion, and respiratory system. Plus it helps the body and mind feel relaxed.
6. Lemon oil: Lemon essential oil is an antibacterial, radio-protective, and toning agent.
7. Tea tree oil: Tea-tree essential oil has sanitizing, decongestant, purifying and anti-bacterial qualities.
8. Tarragon oil: Tarragon essential oil is ideal for reducing fatigue, pain, and for stimulating the digestive system.
9. Ravintsara oil: Ravintsara essential oil is an oil native to Madagascar and is recognized for its anti-infectious and toning properties.
10. Chamomile oil: Chamomile essential oil has analgesic, relaxing, and antiallergic properties.