The Benefits Of Using Almond Oil
1. Heals dry skin: Sweet almond oil is the best thing for dry skin thanks to the fatty acids and the vitamin E. Massage your face in a circular pattern twice a day for smooth, soft, and luminous skin.
2. Reduces wrinkles: Sweet almond oil also reduces facial wrinkles when taken early enough. Apply a drop around the eyes, on the forehead or chin then massage gently in morning and during the evening.
3. Treats acne: The sweet almond oil is very effective on acne-prone skin because it contains a lot of fatty acids. You can make a mask using almond oil, an egg yolk, and apple pulp. Spread this on the affected area for about30 minutes then rinse.
4. Helps with the production of skin cells: Consumed orally, in the form of tablets or teaspoon, sweet almond oil contributes to the production of skin cells. Try adding this with vinaigrette, it's delicious.
5. Moisturises skin: For the body, incorporate a few drops of sweet almond oil into your moisturiser to enjoy its benefits and avoid the "sticky" effect that some oils can have.
6. Reduces the appearance of stretch marks: Almond oil is also very effective with fighting stretch marks, especially after childbirth or weight loss. Thanks to the fatty acids and the vitamin E it contains, it helps regenerates the skin and add intense hydration.
7. Hair moisturiser: Sweet almond oil is ideal for dry hair and irritated scalp. It brings both shine and hydration. Pour a few drops into the palm of your hand and wet hair, then massage your tips and your scalp.
8. Hair conditioner: Alternatively, replace your conditioner with sweet almond oil. Massage it into your hair then rinse thoroughly.
9. Soothes skin: You can also add a few drops of sweet almond oil to your bath for a moisturising and relaxing effect.
10. Removes dead skin cells: For oily skin, almond oil can be incorporated into a scrub. Exfoliation helps to get rid of dead skin and impurities without irritating the skin due to the protective effect of the oil. Add a few drops of almond oil with sugar and honey.