Tired of using expensive cosmetics that are not natural when taking care of your skin? Here is a recipe to make an anti-blackhead mask for less than £1 and in less than a minute!
Despite your numerous purchases of products, you still can't get rid of your blackheads? Don't panic, we have the solution. Put aside all your chemical products and their false promises, and bet on a natural mask to be made at home in less than a minute, and for only £0.20. Yes, you read that right!
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Place a teaspoon of cinnamon in a container.
- Add two teaspoons of honey.
- Mix until the texture is homogeneous.
- Apply to the face and massage gently, focusing on the area where the blackheads are located, often in the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin).
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and finish with cold water.
Honey mixed with cinnamon gives the effect of a natural peel. You can, therefore, use this treatment locally, only on areas with imperfections. It is also advisable to avoid the more sensitive parts of your face.
Once the mask has been applied to your skin, you will feel a slight tingling sensation. Do not panic, this is normal. Even if it is not a 'chemical' peel, it has the same natural action. Your skin will, therefore, react by reddening a little. So don't forget to moisturize your face once the mask is removed, using a moisturizer or vegetable oil.
Note to reactive skin: before applying this mask, do not hesitate to test it on a small area to make sure that your skin is not too sensitive.